Your challenge - our solution
In January 2020, the Kassensicherungsverordnung (KassenSichV 2020) came into force, which is accompanied by new requirements for companies when it comes to Cash Register Audits. Among other things, it contains the obligation to implement a technical security device certified by the BSI (Technische Sicherheitseinrichtung) as well as the obligation to issue receipts (Belegausgabepflicht).
Step-by-step instructions and action guidelines so that your employees know what to do in case of a Cash Register Audit.
Our e-learning comes with a printed checklist including all information you need for your company's bulletin board.
The participation of your employees can be evaluated using our included reporting function.
- Basic training on the topic of Cash Register Audits with all essential information
- Illustration on the example of a fictional gastronomic business
For small gastronomic businesses with few cash registers.
per employee with access for a month
- Customized version of the e-learning for your individual business
- Step-by-step instructions for the POS system in use at your business
For companies with a many employees with cash register access and when using several cash registers.
per employee with access for a month plus customization costs (from € 2,000)
- Integration of the e-learning into the Learning Management System of your company
- Delivery of the e-learning's content in Scorm format
For companies with their own Learning Management System.
This might also be interesting for you:
Internal Audit Escape Game: The Serious Business Game combines fun with professional knowledge