The knowledge database for financial service providers
Nowadays we are surrounded by a huge range of information. Analyses, lectures, studies, statements - all of this should be part of our decision-making processes every day. Especially in the financial services sector this is indispensable, as risks, changes and opportunities must be recognized quickly.
Offered thematic packages
Free thematic packages
- CMAAS: Current specialist information on accounting and capital markets in the Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory module (CMAAS).
- Cyber Security & Privacy: Facts, studies and new findings on attacks on corporate networks and systems, computer fraud, manipulation of account and financial data, and the spying and interception of data
- Healthcare & Pharma: The module contains industry information on Healthcare & Pharma.
- Public Services: In the Public Services module you will receive professional updates on all aspects of the public sector.
- Real Assets: The module contains everything from evaluation and strategy development to transaction support.
- X-Financial Services: The X-Financial Services module covers tax and consulting topics for financial service providers.
Fee-based thematic packages
- Actuarial Services: Everything about with insurance mathematics.
- Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory PRIME: Specialist information on national and international accounting for financial service providers, focus on IFRS.
- E-Library: Our electronic library offers selected publications by our experts on central topics such as IFRS for banks or supervisory law and is continuously supplemented and updated.
- Knowledge Transfer: "Our knowledge for you", delivers FS topics according to formats: event notes, publications, studies and surveys, and tools.
- Pronouncements: Licensed content from IDW, DRSC and IFRS Foundation: Included in the price when booking the paid FS offer
- Risk & Regulation: Everything about supervisory law, compliance and risk management for financial service providers.
- Sustainability: The module contains specialist information, studies and latest developments in the area of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Sustainability Reporting, Sustainable Finance (SF) and European Green Deal.
- Technology & Process Risk: This topic is about IT infrastructures, the use of specific IT applications for financial service providers, effects on accounting-related business processes and upstream value-adding core processes.
PwC Plus Free
- Includes the full range of free thematic packages (see section "Offered thematic packages")
The stated prices are excluding sales tax.
PwC Plus Full Services
- Contains the complete knowledgebase, e-library and announcements
- Also available as 30-day free trial version
per year and user
PwC Plus Enterprise
- Contains all services from the "PwC Plus Full Services" package
- More than 10 users
per year and user