Digital help for your defence in mass proceedings
As a company with a large number of customers, the risk of becoming the target of specialised law firms for plaintiffs or legal tech providers increases. The latter enables customers to assert possible claims against your company with just a few clicks – often in the form of lawsuits.
You benefit from a state-of-the-art, technologically efﬁcient solution that greatly accelerates tedious processes.
You keep the settlement and litigation costs of transactions and legal disputes low and avoid dunning costs.
We support you in making correspondence with affected customers transparent and in handling it efficiently.
We (optionally) check all automatically generated documents for you with the utmost care and continuously monitor the Mass Claims Machine.
Digital help for your mass claims defence: Mass Claims Machine
PwC supports your company in analysing and processing demand letters as well as the defence against mass claims – both in non-cross-border and cross-border proceedings.
- Customisable user interface
- KPIs in real time, including processing state, progress of claims procedures, risks, costs and any provisions to be made
- Further parameters can be selected, e.g. number of cases, success rates by court, scope of class actions per plaintiff's representative
The analysis tool
- Screening of incoming documents using Natural Language Processing (NLP) and enhanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
- Extraction of individual information such as deadlines and dates for oral negotiations
- Capture individual parameters – including information on claimants and facts as well as legal arguments – using artificial intelligence (AI)
The automation tool
- Creating and maintaining digital files
- Control of deadlines and costs to be incurred
- Coordination of all steps in the process as well as settlement negotiations
- Automatic creation of documents – for example for the statement of defence
In the Spotlight
The Mass Claims Machine also supports you ...
... in claims management – in the administration and assertion of claims.
... if you want to adapt your terms and conditions for your customers or suppliers.
... in the communication of an increase in contributions or fees.
... in the case of information obligations imposed by courts.
Many years of expertise
Our highly qualified lawyers have many years of experience in national and cross-border proceedings as well as in the defence of mass actions and model declaratory actions.
Relief through automation
Automation relieves your employees and they therefore can be efﬁciently deployed where they are urgently needed.
Place the process in our hands and reduce the workload of your employees.
from 9 €
For representation in court matters, the statutory fees provided for this activity according to the German Lawyers' Fees Act (RVG) are owed.
Software licensing 3–year contract
Use the Mass Claims Machine as an integrated part of your process structure. We are at your side to advise you.
from € 7,90
Software licensing 5–year contract
from € 6,90