Check your commitment to climate and nature conservation projects as part of our sustainability consulting services
More and more companies are complementing the transformation of their value chain towards Net Zero with additional commitments to climate and nature protection. In the unregulated, voluntary carbon market, companies face growing reputational risks when it comes to financially supporting climate and nature conservation projects.
Through the use of interviews, we collect relevant data to conduct a gap analysis and derive alternative courses of action
On this basis, we can work with you to identify and implement appropriate measures to achieve the desired goals.
Check Your Nature Strategy gives you a quick and resource-efficient overview of your current nature conservation strategy and the projects supported within this framework.
The most important components of our sustainability consulting
Check Your Nature Strategy offers standardised sustainability advice. Based on the current climate and nature strategy, companies can define measures in terms of Beyond Value Chain Mitigation to invest in much-needed conservation.
Conduct an informative workshop on the voluntary carbon market, climate certificates and the various influencing factors involved
- Create an overview of the known requirements from different stakeholders
- Overview of the current conservation strategy and supported climate projects
- Joint development of the sustainability officer's objectives
- Analysis of current activities in terms of Beyond Value Chain Mitigation to identify gaps between status quo and expectations
- Recommendations for action to meet stakeholder requirements and internal objectives
In the Spotlight
Create a foundation for sustainable climate and nature projects with the Check Your Nature Strategy
The aim of our Check Your Nature Strategy sustainability consulting is to develop a decision-making basis to guide your company's commitment to effective climate and nature projects. As part of PwC's sustainability consulting service, Check Your Nature Strategy helps companies develop and implement their commitment to climate and nature protection as part of the transformation towards greater sustainability.
Core elements of Check Your Nature Strategy
The core elements of Check Your Nature Strategy are:
(I) A market overview workshop
(II) Identification of stakeholder interests
(III) Analysis of the status quo
(IV) Identification of the sustainability department's target vision
One-time consultancy fee
- Conducting an information workshop
- Status quo analysis
- Gap analysis with recommendations for action
- Target picture for the support of nature conservation projects compared to the status quo
plus VAT and travel expenses
You might also be interested in:
Check Your Data Infrastructure: Quick and resource-saving overview of your sustainability data
Cost and Carbon Manager: PwC software for footprint calculations of processes and products