In Germany, country-by-country reporting to the Federal Central Tax Office (BZSt) must be transmitted in XML format in accordance to the regulations published by the OECD and via an interface set up for this purpose. In addition to converting the CbC report into the appropriate file format, this requires registration and activation by the BZSt in order to use the electronic mass data interface (ELMA) or the alternative file upload via the BZSt online portal.
PwC converts the CbC reports into the right format. We provide you with an Excel template in advance with instructions which can be easily filled in and afterwards we check the data you have compiled for completeness of the fields required by the OECD XML. In addition, PwC can transmit the data to the BZSt on your behalf.
Of course, we will be happy to provide you with optional advice throughout the entire process of data compilation and aggregation, as well as in the analysis of the data as part of a CbCR risk assessment.
- Transmission of the error-free XML file* generated by you via ELMA interface or file upload
- No modifications of the data necessary (from a formal point of view)
- Receiving the CbC data in our template
- No adjustments of the data necessary (from a formal point of view)
- Optional: review and adjustment of the data by PwC (from a formal point of view)
- XML Conversion*
- Guarantee of an error-free XML file that can be transmitted to the BZSt*
- Transmission to the BZSt via ELMA interface or file upload
- Transfer of your CbC data into our template
- Consultation around the creation process of the CbCR
- Checking the content and plausibility of the CbC report created by you
- Risk analysis of the generated CbC report
Get in touch
Please enter your e-mail address if you would like to receive more information, an offer, or a demo of this product. We will get back to you as soon as possible.