What's behind the BP-Manager?
The auditors and the expert contacts are asked to record requests, answers and findings on individual audit issues. The implemented workflow then controls by whom and in which order the requests are to be processed. Central contact persons who receive all requests enable the audit to be efficiently managed and coordinated. This allows process risks to be significantly minimised and potential tax risks to be identified in advance.
The standardisation and partial automation of the BP-process (assignment of responsibilities with deadline management including reminder function) leads to an efficient BP process.
Increase transparency with the help of reports through an overview of the status and number of requests, quantification of tax risks and an overview of deadlines.
Process reliability through precisely regulated responsibilities, deputy regulations, 4-eyes principle incl. automated deadline reminders, as well as clear reports and documentation.
Significant reduction in administrative activities relieves staff in the tax department and thus more time for professionally demanding activities.
In the Spotlight
Internal control system
Integration of the tax audit into the internal control system of the company
Possibility of using the data for analysis or planning purposes for future audits
Licence and maintenance
- Valid for up to 15 corporations
- Control, documentation, monitoring and transparency of audit processing
- Uniform and clear reporting on the progress of requests and findings
- At least 10 % savings per company possible
- € 5,000 annual maintenance flat rate
one-time licence costs
- From 12 person days for a standard implementation project
- Client-specific topics (extra reports, workflow adjustments, etc.) are charged extra
- Subsequent ongoing support and change requests on demand
- 2-3 person days for standard implementation, depending on the number of companies
- € 150 monthly hosting costs
- Tax consulting in the context of ongoing audit requests according to time & material
from € 4,000